Words — 12 found
Common word JLPT N5 Links
1. bustling; busy; crowded; lively; prosperous; thriving
- めん 。
- My house faces a busy street.
2. lively (party, voices, etc.); loud; noisy; merry; cheerful
- The curtain raised on a noisy cocktail party.
1. to be crowded with people; to be bustling with
2. to prosper; to flourish; to do thriving business
1. to enliven; to liven up; to cause a stir in (e.g. the newspapers); to hit (the front page, headlines, etc.)
2. to make prosperous
1. half a loaf is better than none; even a dead tree adds to the interest of a mountainProverb