Words — 211 found
1. hygiene; sanitation; health
2. HygieneHygiene refers to the set of practices perceived by a com... Read more
1. artificial satellite; man-made satellite
2. SatelliteIn the context of spaceflight, a satellite is an object w... Read more
1. communication satellite; Broadcast Satellite; BS
2. Communications satelliteA communications satellite (sometimes abbreviated to COMS... Read more
1. self-defence force; self-defense force
2. Japan Self-Defense Force; JSDF
- The government asked the SDF for a disaster relief deployment to Okinawa.
3. Japan Self-Defense ForcesThe Japan Self-Defense Forces, or JSDF, occasionally refe... Read more
1. Maritime Self Defense Forces (Defence)
2. Japan Maritime Self-Defense ForceThe Japan Maritime Self-Defense Force, or JMSDF, is the n... Read more
1. legitimate self-defence; legitimate self-defenseLaw
2. Right of self-defenseThe right of self-defense (according to U.S. law) (also c... Read more
1. dental hygienist
2. Dental hygienistA registered dental hygienist (RDH) is a licensed dental ... Read more
1. Japan Defense Agency (became Ministry of Defense in January 2007)See also 防衛省
1. (one's) whereabouts
- わ 。
- The whereabouts of the suspect is still unknown.
2. destination; where one is headed
- Each taxpayer has the right to know where his money goes.
3. outcome; course (of events); development; direction; tide
4. future; journey ahead
行くえ 【ゆくえ】、行衛 【ゆくえ】
行衛: Ateji (phonetic) reading.
1. advance guard; vanguard
- きみ 、
- That's no good! You're tall so you've got to be in the forward defence.
2. avant-garde (e.g. music)
1. self-defense; self-defence
1. John Doe; Mr. NobodyColloquialism, Jocular, humorous term
2. John DoeThe names "John Doe" for males and "Jane Doe" or "Jane Ro... Read more
1. satellite city; satellite town
2. Satellite townA satellite town or satellite city is a concept in urban ... Read more
1. Ministry of Defense
2. Ministry of Defense (Japan)The Ministry of Defense is a cabinet-level ministry of th... Read more