Words — 6 found
1. insect; bug; cricket; moth
- She has a strong dislike of insects.
2. worm; roundworm
- さが 。
- The bird was looking for worms.
3. (one's) unconscious; thing inside one's body that stirs one's feelings and thoughtsSee also 虫を殺す
- Certainly he is handsome and intelligent, but there is something about him that I can't like.
4. nervousness; fretfulnessSee also 虫気
5. person devoted to one thing; single-minded personSee also 本の虫
6. valve core
7. mushi (type of game played with a stripped deck)Hanafuda, Usually written using kana alone, See also 虫札
蟲: Out-dated kanji or kanji usage.
1. fascination; glamour; glamor; enchantment; seduction
蟲惑: Irregular kanji usage.
1. stinky bug (esp. the bombardier beetle); stink bug
へこき虫 【へこきむし】、へこき蟲 【へこきむし】
1. first spring thunderstorm of the year
蟲出し: Out-dated kanji or kanji usage.