Words — 45 found
1. well; properly; suitablyUsually written using kana alone
2. best regards; please remember me; please treat me favorably (favourably); please take care of; please do
- Give my love to your family.
3. just like ...; as though one were ...as ...よろしく
4. by all means; of courseas よろしく…べし
宜敷く: Ateji (phonetic) reading.
1. trial and tribulation; hardships; privations; difficultiesYojijukugo (four character compound)
1. pain; anguish; suffering; distress; anxiety; worry; trouble; difficulty; hardship
- み 。
- He had no difficulty in finding the place.
2. duhkha (suffering)Buddhist term, See also 八苦
1. the Seven Misfortunes and Eight PainsBuddhist term, Yojijukugo (four character compound)
2. a series of disasters
1. the pain of meeting people one dislikesBuddhist term, Yojijukugo (four character compound)
1. the eight kinds of suffering (birth, old age, disease, death, parting from loved ones, meeting disliked ones, not getting what one seeks, pains of the five skandha)Buddhist term