Words — 134 found
1. training; drill; practice; discipline
2. TrainingThe term training refers to the acquisition of knowledge,... Read more
訓連: Irregular kanji usage.
1. practice; training; drill; (an) exercise; workout
Common word JLPT N1 Links
1. lingering attachment; lingering affection; regret; reluctance; ruefulness
1. to knead; to thicken into a paste (stirring over a flame)
- Try out my reins and my heart.
2. to polish (a plan, etc.); to refine; to elaborate; to work out
- ね 。
- Let's take time out to elaborate a strategy.
3. to train; to drill; to exercise
4. to gloss (silk); to soften; to degumOnly applies to 練る
5. to tan (leather)
6. to temper (steel)also written as 錬る
7. to walk in procession; to parade; to marchalso written as 邌る
1. polish; refinement
洗煉 【せんれん】、洗錬 【せんれん】
1. to knead again
2. to rework; to revise; to polish
練りなおす 【ねりなおす】、練直す 【ねりなおす】
1. tempering (metal); annealing; forging
2. toughening; disciplining; training