Words — 53 found
1. unity; union; solidarity; combination; teaming up
1. concatenation; coupling; connection; linking; consolidation (e.g. of company accounts)
1. freezing (e.g. water)
- Water becomes solid when it freezes.
2. freezing (prices, wages, assets, etc.); moratorium; suspension (e.g. investment)
- しょう 。
- I call architecture frozen music.
1. conclusion; execution (of a contract); entering (into treaty)
2. fastening (as in a joint)
1. wrestler of the fourth highest rankSumo term
小結び: Irregular okurigana usage.
1. merger; (presenting a) united frontYojijukugo (four character compound)
1. introduction, development, turn and conclusion (quadripartite structure of certain Chinese poetry)Yojijukugo (four character compound)
2. story composition and development
3. Kishōtenketsudescribes the structure and development of Chinese and Ja... Read more
2. SinteringSintering is a method used to create objects from powders... Read more