Words — 49 found
1. make-up; makeup; cosmetics
化粧 【けわい】、化粧 【けそう】、仮粧 【けしょう】、仮粧 【けわい】、仮粧 【けそう】
けそう: Out-dated or obsolete kana usage. けそう: Out-dated or obsolete kana usage.
1. skin lotion; face lotion
2. Toner (skin care)In cosmetics, skin toner or simply toner refers to a loti... Read more
1. to dress (oneself in); to attire oneself in; to adorn; to decorate
- よそお 。
- She was dressed after the fashion of an actress.
2. to pretend; to feign; to affect; to disguise oneself as
- よそお 。
- He sometimes affects indifference to what's happening around him.
1. dress; outfit; equipment; makeup; adornment; guise; get-up
1. cosmetics; toilet articles
2. CosmeticsCosmetics are substances used to enhance the appearance o... Read more
1. to dress oneself up; to deck oneself outUsually written using kana alone
1. to serve; to dish up; to dish outUsually written using kana alone
- Morning. Shall I dish up?
2. to dress (oneself in); to attire oneself in; to adorn; to decorateUsually written using kana alone, See also 装う
1. map puffer (Arothron mappa)Usually written using kana alone
2. Map pufferThe map puffer, Arothron mappa, is a pufferfish of the ge... Read more
1. mountain covered in autumn colours at the end of autumnSee also 紅葉