Words — 60 found
1. habit (often a bad habit, i.e. vice); tendency
2. peculiarity; idiosyncrasy; mannerism
3. crease; wrinkle; curl; kink
1. pet saying; favorite phrase (favorite); stock phrase
- な 。
- My grandmother used to say that she would live to be a hundred, but she died at the age of 85.
2. manner of talking
1. disposition; inclination; characteristic; idiosyncrasy; propensity
2. sexual disposition; fetishColloquialism
1. and yet; though; when; in spite ofUsually written using kana alone
1. bad habit; vice
- It is not easy to get rid of bad habits.
1. bed hair; hair disarranged during sleep
- My hair got kinky.
2. habit of moving around in one's sleep; sleeping habit
寝ぐせ 【ねぐせ】、寝グセ 【ねグセ】
1. interest in men; itch for men
- The way that woman goes on with men shocks me.
1. fastidiousness; love of cleanliness
2. MysophobiaMysophobia (from Greek μύσος - musos, "uncleanness" and φ... Read more
1. habit of biting one's nails
- い 。
- You must get rid of the habit of biting your nails.
1. having sticky fingers; compulsive thievery
2. habitual movement of one's hands
3. marks from being handled often