Words — 20 found
1. sacrifice (to the gods)
2. victim; scapegoat
- つか 。
- The tarantula seized its victim very quickly.
3. SacrificeSacrifice is the offering of food, objects or the lives o... Read more
生け贄 【いけにえ】、生けにえ 【いけにえ】、犠牲 【いけにえ】
1. sacrifice; victim; scapegoat
- Thousands of people became victims of this disease.
2. sacrifice (to the gods)See also 生け贄
1. self-sacrifice; self-renunciationYojijukugo (four character compound)
1. at all costs; whatever the price; would give anything
- どんなぎせいをはら 、
- I will accomplish it at all costs.
1. sacrifice flyBaseball term
2. Sacrifice flyIn baseball, a sacrifice fly is a batted ball that satisf... Read more