Words — 121 found
1. lumber; timber; wood
3. WoodWood is a hard, fibrous tissue found in many trees. It ha... Read more
1. ingredient; (raw) material; resource
2. unprocessed timber; raw timber
3. subject matter; topic
Common word JLPT N1 Links
1. capable person; talented person
2. human resources; personnel
人財: Irregular kanji usage.
1. news coverage; collecting data (e.g. for an article); covering (something for media)
2. interviewSee also 取材相手 しゅざいあいて
1. solvent; solution; flux
2. hot chargeOnly applies to 溶材
溶材 【ようざい】、熔剤 【ようざい】
1. heat insulating material
2. Thermal insulationThermal insulation is the reduction of heat transfer betw... Read more
- とちゅう 、
- そなえあればうれ 、
- On the way we dropped in at the shops and bought foodstuffs. They say well prepared means no worries.
3. IngredientAn ingredient is a substance that forms part of a mixture... Read more
1. wood; lumber; timber
- This table is made of good oak.
2. (raw) material; stuff
3. talent; ability; capable person
1. packing material (boxes, insulation, shock resistance, etc.)See also 梱包
2. SawmillA sawmill is a facility where logs are cut into boards.