Words — 303 found
Common word JLPT N3 Links
1. composition (of music); setting; writing music
2. Musical compositionMusical composition can refer to an original piece of mus... Read more
1. to bend; to curve; to warp; to wind; to twist
- ま 。
- The tree bent in the wind.
2. to turnSee also 折れる おれる
- ま 。
- A black limo rounded the corner with a squeal of tires.
3. to be awry; to be askew; to be crooked
- Your tie is crooked.
1. drama; play
2. Chinese opera
3. Play (theatre)A play is a form of literature written by a playwright, u... Read more
1. to bend; to crook; to bow; to curve; to curlOnly applies to 曲げる
2. to lean; to tilt; to incline; to slantOnly applies to 曲げる
3. to bend (the truth); to distort; to twist; to pervert
4. to yield (a point); to depart (from a principle); to ignore (what one really thinks)
5. to pawn
枉げる: Rarely-used kanji form.
1. composition; piece of music; song; track (on a record)
2. tune; melody; air
3. enjoyment; fun; interest; pleasure
2. SymphonyA symphony is an extended musical composition in Western ... Read more
2. ComposerA composer (Latin com+ponere, literally "one who puts tog... Read more
2. March (music)A march, as a musical genre, is a piece of music with a s... Read more
2. ArrangementThe American Federation of Musicians defines arranging as... Read more
1. prelude; overtureMusic
2. Prelude (music)A prelude (Germ. Präludium or Vorspiel; Lat. praeludium; ... Read more
2. CurveIn mathematics, a curve (also called a curved line in old... Read more
1. street corner; road turn; bend in the road
2. turning point; watershed
曲がりかど 【まがりかど】、曲り角 【まがりかど】
1. name of a piece of music; (musical) number
2. (musical) program; programme; selection (of music); list of songs
1. to bend many times; to turn and twist; to zigzag
1. to bend; to turn up; to turn down; to double
1. selection of music; song selection
- おも 。
- I do not consider her choice of music a happy one.