Words — 18 found
Common word JLPT N1 Links
1. already; nowUsually written using kana alone
2. no longer; not any moreUsually written using kana alone, with negative verb
1. prematureYojijukugo (four character compound)
時機尚早: Irregular kanji usage.
1. as soon as...; just after...; immediately after...
2. hurriedly; in haste; quickly; promptly; earlyusu. as 早々に
Common word Links
1. fast (walking); quick; briskSee also 足早に
2. quick (passing of time); rapid; swift
1. early; quickly; soonUsually written using kana alone, Colloquialism, Abbreviation, slang, ksb, arch. equiv. of 早く
2. early morning; early hour; early in the day
1. very fast; very earlySlang, Usually written using kana alone