Words — 74 found
1. lesson; class work; teaching; instruction
2. LessonA lesson is a structured period of time where learning is... Read more
2. teaching; instruction
3. ProfessorA professor is a scholarly teacher; the precise meaning o... Read more
1. to grant; to give; to confer; to award
2. to teach; to instruct; to impart (knowledge)
1. to be awarded (e.g. a prize); to be given an award; to receive (e.g. a title)
- さず 。
- General Franks received an honorary knighthood.
2. to be gifted or endowed (e.g. with a talent)
- さずか 。
- The pianist is endowed with extraordinary talent.
3. to be blessed (e.g. with a child)
- さず 。
- My wife gave birth prematurely to a 1,500-gram baby girl.
4. to be initiated (e.g. into a secret)
1. artificial insemination; intrauterine insemination; IUI
2. Artificial inseminationArtificial insemination (AI) is the deliberate introducti... Read more
1. artificial insemination by sperm from husband
1. artificial insemination by donor
1. fertilization; fertilisation; impregnation; pollination; insemination授精 often used for artificial insemination
2. FertilisationFertilisation (also known as conception, fecundation and ... Read more