Words — 13 found
1. challenge; defiance; dare; attempt; try
1. to challenge to (a fight, game, etc.); to throw down the gauntlet; to contend for
- The band of Indians were ready to go on the warpath at the slightest provocation.
2. to tackle (e.g. a problem); to attempt; to go after (a prize, record, etc.)
- Last night it was Yumi who pushed for sex.
3. to pressure (someone) for sex; to make advances to
1. provocation; stirring up; arousal; excitement; stimulation
1. provocative; incendiary; inflammatory
2. suggestive; lascivious; risqué