Words — 118 found
1. memory; recollection; remembrance
- I tried to call on my memories of that day.
3. MemoryIn psychology, memory is the processes by which informati... Read more
1. to memorize; to memorise; to commit to memory; to learn by heart; to bear in mind; to remember
- You must remember to tell him all that you know.
2. to learn; to pick up; to acquireOnly applies to 覚える
- It is hard for foreigners to learn Japanese.
3. to feelOnly applies to 覚える
- That music really gets me.
4. to think; to regardOnly applies to 覚える
1. to think; to consider; to believe; to reckon想う has connotations of heart-felt
2. to think (of doing); to plan (to do)
3. to judge; to assess; to regard
4. to imagine; to suppose; to dream
- We are never as happy or as unhappy as we imagine.
5. to expect; to look forward to
6. to feel; to be (in a state of mind); to desire; to want
7. to recall; to remember
想う 【おもう】、念う 【おもう】、憶う 【おもう】、懐う 【おもう】、惟う 【おもう】
Common word JLPT N1 Links
1. cowardly; timid; easily frightened
憶病 【おくびょう】、おく病 【おくびょう】
Common word Links
1. remembrance; recollection; recognition
見憶え: Irregular kanji usage.
1. defect of memory
2. Memory disorderMemory can be defined as an organism's ability to encode,... Read more
1. vague recollection; faint memory
2. rote memorization; rote memorisationOnly applies to そらおぼえ
- I have a faint recollection of the event.
空覚え 【うろおぼえ】、うろ憶え 【うろおぼえ】、空覚え 【そらおぼえ】
1. guess; speculation; supposition
1. mnemonics; art of memorizing; mnemonic device
2. MnemonicA mnemonic, or mnemonic device, is any learning technique... Read more
1. storage (device); memoryComputer terminology
2. Computer data storageComputer data storage, often called storage or memory, re... Read more
1. shape memory alloy
2. Shape-memory alloyA shape-memory alloy (SMA, smart metal, memory metal, mem... Read more
1. virtual memory; virtual storageComputer terminology
2. Virtual memoryIn computing, virtual memory is a memory management techn... Read more