Words — 30 found
1. frustrated (over a failure, humiliation or injustice); annoyed; chagrined; (bitterly) disappointed; bitter; vexed; frustrating; annoying; regrettable
口惜しい: Rarely-used kanji form.
1. regret; repentance; remorse
1. to mourn; to lament
- く 。
- It is regrettable that she should have died so young.
2. to be sorry; to regret; to repent
- おぼ 。
- All right! You will be sorry for this.
1. my condolences; my deepest sympathy
- おくやみもうしあ 。
- Please accept my sincerest condolences.
1. to seem bitter (over); to appear vexed; to be resentful; to appear to regret
1. mutual mourning (during which one does not make condolence calls or offer to help others also in mourning)