Words — 41 found
1. conquest; subjugation; overcoming
1. expedition; (military) campaign
- Who was the leader of the expedition?
2. tour (by a sports team, performer, etc.); visit
- ま 。
- We lost almost all our away games.
1. lengthy military expedition
2. the Long March (China, 1934-1936)
3. Long March (series of Chinese launch vehicles)
4. Long MarchThe Long March was a military retreat undertaken by the R... Read more
1. going to war; departure for the front
2. departure for military service (in response to a draft)
1. Norman Conquest
- This is what is called the Norman Conquest.
1. policy of conquering Korea by military force
2. Seikanron40x40px This article has multiple issues. Please help imp... Read more
1. Marine Expeditionary Force (US)
2. Marine Expeditionary ForceA Marine Expeditionary Force or MEF (formerly known as a ... Read more
1. seirogan; beechwood extract popular as a herbal treatment for diarrhoea (diarrhea), etc.
2. Seiroganis a pharmaceutical drug marketed in Japan, sold as a tre... Read more
1. commander-in-chief of the expeditionary force against the barbarians; great, unifying leader
2. ShogunA shogun listen (literally, "a commander of a force") wa... Read more