Words — 613 found
1. mountain; hill
- はい 、
- こた 。
- "I do not regret having gone into the forest and up the mountain," replied the younger brother.
2. mine (e.g. coal mine)
- もち 。
- It was used for raking together heaps of money.
3. heap; pile
4. crown (of a hat); thread (of a screw); tread (of a tire); protruding part of an object
- You've sure got the teacher's number.
5. climax; peak; critical point
6. guess; speculation
7. criminal case; crimeused by policemen, crime reporters, etc.
8. mountain climbing; mountaineering
9. festival float (esp. one mounted with a decorative halberd)See also 山鉾
10. wall; wall tileMahjong term
11. temple; temple groundsArchaism
13. MountainError: image is invalid or non-existent A mountain is a l... Read more
1. mountain climbing
2. MountaineeringMountaineering or mountain climbing is the sport, hobby o... Read more
1. a lot; lots; plenty; many; a large number; much; a great deal; a good dealUsually written using kana alone
2. enough; sufficientUsually written using kana alone
3. enough; too many; too muchUsually written using kana alone, See also 沢山 だくさん, after a noun; usu. read as だくさん
2. VolcanoA volcano is an opening, or rupture, in a planet's surfac... Read more
2. IcebergAn iceberg is a large piece of ice from freshwater that h... Read more
1. (many) mountains
- おも 。
- Much as I'd like to come, I'm afraid I'll be too busy.
2. very much (esp. wanting to do something one cannot); greatly; reallyUsually written using kana alone, often as 〜のはやまやまである, etc.
- と 。
- The mountains in this part of the country are full of variety.
1. wintry mountain
- I know better than to climb mountains in winter without making all necessary preparations beforehand.
2. mountain that is often climbed during the winter
1. ending the climbing season; closure of a mountain to climbers
2. closing a mine; discontinuation of mining
- This mine will close down next month.
1. Mount Fuji; Mt. Fuji; Fujiyama; Fuji-san
3. Mount Fujiis the highest mountain in Japan located on Honshu Island... Read more
富士山 【ふじやま】、不二山 【ふじさん】、不二山 【ふじやま】、不尽山 【ふじさん】、不尽山 【ふじやま】
不二山: Out-dated kanji. 不二山: Out-dated kanji. 不尽山: Out-dated kanji. 不尽山: Out-dated kanji.
1. steep mountain; craggy mountain
- We climbed up the steep mountain.
1. Mt. Hiei (in Kyoto)
2. Hieizan; Mt Hiei (nr Kyoto)
3. Mount Hieiis a mountain to the northeast of Kyoto, lying on the bor... Read more
1. copper mine
3. Copper extraction techniquesCopper extraction techniques refers to the methods for ob... Read more