Words — 40 found
1. development; growth; expansion; extension; flourishing
- They will contribute greatly to the growth of the town.
2. development (of a situation, story, etc.); advancement; progression; unfolding
- I hope to see our relationship expand.
3. playing around; having an active sex lifeSee also 発展場, recently often associated with gay sex
1. economic development
2. Economic developmentEconomic development generally refers to the sustained, c... Read more
1. farewell exhibition; retrospective (exhibition); exhibition in commemoration of retirement