Words — 78 found
1. tedium; boredom; dullness
2. to feel bored; to get bored with; to get tired of
3. BoredomBoredom is an emotional state experienced when an individ... Read more
怠屈: Out-dated kanji or kanji usage.
1. theory; reason; logic
2. (unreasonable) argument; strained logic; excuse; pretext
1. narrow; tight; cramped
2. formal; stiff; strict; ceremonious; rigid
3. constrained; uncomfortable
4. tight (e.g. finances)
Common word JLPT N1 Links
1. bending; curving; twisting; turning; winding
2. warping (of feelings, logic, etc.); distortion; twisting
5. RefractionRefraction is the change in direction of a wave due to a ... Read more
1. to yield; to give in; to be daunted; to shrink
2. to bend (knee, etc.)
3. to subdue; to overpower
4. to feel downArchaism
1. to stoop; to lean over; to bend forwardUsually written using kana alone
- He stooped to put on his shoes.
2. to bend down; to crouch; to squatUsually written using kana alone
- ひろ 。
- He bent down and picked up the ball.
屈む 【くぐむ】、屈む 【こごむ】、踞む 【こごむ】
くぐむ: Out-dated or obsolete kana usage.
1. narrow-minded; obstinate; stubborn; perverse; unreasonable; warped; bigoted; eccentric
1. sophism; chop logic; far-fetched argument; quibble; cavil; argument for argument's sake