Words — 13 found
Common word JLPT N3 Links
1. old person; elderly person; senior citizen
- ささ 。
- The blind nurse devoted herself to caring for the elderly.
2. trustee of the Japan Sumo Association; retired high-ranking wrestler who is licensed to coach and receives retirement paySumo
3. senior statesman (of the Tokugawa shogunate)
4. important local official (under the Tokugawa Shogunate)
5. ToshiyoriA toshiyori (年寄) is a sumo elder of the Japan Sumo Associ... Read more
年寄 【としより】、年より 【としより】
Common word Links
1. nearest; closest
最寄: Irregular okurigana usage.
1. refined taste; elegant pursuits
数寄: Ateji (phonetic) reading. 数奇: Ateji (phonetic) reading.
1. aggregation of names, addresses, etc.
2. collation of accounts held by the same person (by financial institutions)
1. special coaching stock awarded to retired grand championSumo
1. Itayose method; method of trading employed on Japanese exchangesoften 板寄せ方式
1. carriage porch; entranceway; porte cochere
車寄: Irregular okurigana usage.
1. west wind in the early spring (traditionally on the night of the 20th day of the second month of the lunar calendar); wind that blows seashells ashore
貝寄 【かいよせ】、貝寄風 【かいよせ】
1. spiritualism; spiritism; channeling; summoning a spirit and giving him voice (esp. when done by a female shaman)
2. medium; channelerSee also 巫女 みこ
口寄: Irregular okurigana usage.