Words — 78 found
1. young lady of noble birth; princess (esp. in Western contexts, tales, etc.)
- Shurrup! Don't make such a fuss over a little headache. I'm flat out of magical power - this is all your fault!
2. girlSee also 彦
3. small; cute; lesser (in names of species)
4. prostituteArchaism, Kyoto dialect
5. Himeis the Japanese word for princess or a lady of higher bir... Read more
媛: Out-dated kanji.
1. Snow White
2. Snow White"Snow White" is a German fairy tale known from many count... Read more
1. younger princessAntonym: 兄姫
2. Oto Hime; Princess of the Dragon Palace (from the story of Urashima Tarō)
1. female dancer; dancing girl; danseuse
2. The Dancing Girlwas the first published short story by the Japanese write... Read more