Words — 50 found
1. noisy; loud; clamorous; boisterousUsually written using kana alone
- Joe was not on speaking terms with his noisy neighbor.
2. much talked of; much-discussed; vexedUsually written using kana alone
- Public feeling against air pollution has at last became vocal.
3. strict; severe; sternUsually written using kana alone
- He is not very strict about it.
4. particular; fussy; fastidious; fault-finding; carpingUsually written using kana alone
- My father cares much about food.
八釜しい: Ateji (phonetic) reading.
2. IncestIncest is sexual intercourse between close relatives. The... Read more
1. rape; sexual assault
2. RapeRape is a type of sexual assault usually involving sexual... Read more
2. AdulteryAdultery (also called philandery, anglicized from Latin a... Read more
1. sleeping under the starsUsually written using kana alone, Colloquialism
2. having sex outdoors
3. Public sexPublic sex refers to sexual acts that take place in publi... Read more
1. statutory rape; sexual activity with a minor under the age of consentLaw, etc. term
2. Statutory rapeThe term "statutory rape" is used in some legal jurisdict... Read more
1. necrophilia; necrophilism
2. NecrophiliaNecrophilia, also called thanatophilia or necrolagnia, is... Read more
死姦: Irregular kanji usage.
1. gang rape
2. Gang bangA gang bang is a situation in which one person engages in... Read more
1. bestiality; sodomy
2. ZoophiliaZoophilia, from the Greek ζῷον (zṓion, "animal") and φιλί... Read more
1. noisy; boisterousUsually written using kana alone, See also 喧しい やかましい
囂しい 【かしましい】、囂しい 【かしがましい】、囂しい 【かまびすしい】、喧しい 【かまびすしい】
1. to commit adultery; to fornicate; to have illicit sex
2. to rape; to violate; to abuse sexually
1. incapacitated rape; sexual assault against somebody who is intoxicated, asleep or otherwise unable to consent or resistLaw, etc. term