Words — 120 found
1. average; mean
- What is the average height of the players?
2. balance; equilibrium
3. AverageIn mathematics, an average is a measure of the "middle" o... Read more
へいぎん: Out-dated or obsolete kana usage.
1. equilibrium; balance
2. Economic equilibriumS - supply D - demand P0 - price of marketing A - surplus... Read more
1. equal; identical; the same
- ひと 。
- A yard is equal to three feet.
2. no different (to); just like; equivalent
- ひと 。
- His request was equivalent to an order.
均しい 【ひとしい】、斉しい 【ひとしい】
1. symmetry; balance; proportion; uniformity
1. balance beam (in gymnastics)
2. Balance beamThe balance beam is an artistic gymnastics apparatus, as ... Read more
1. imbalance; lack of balance; lopsidedness; disproportion; inequality; disparity
1. to make even; to make smooth; to make level; to flattenUsually written using kana alone
2. to averageUsually written using kana alone
1. moving average
2. Moving averageIn statistics, a moving average, also called rolling aver... Read more