Words — 147 found
1. absorption; suction; attraction
1. breathing; respiration
- Is he breathing?
2. knack; trick; secret (of doing something)
- のみこ 。
- I still can't get the knack of English pronunciation.
3. harmony; balance; synchronization; accord
4. short interval; short pauseSee also 一呼吸
5. BreathingBreathing is the process that moves air in and out of the... Read more
1. to smoke; to breathe in; to inhale
- High school students who flagrantly smoke in class and the teachers who can't caution them will be punished.
2. to suck; to sip; to slurp
3. to absorb; to soak up
- す 。
- This paper does not absorb ink.
4. to kiss
Common word Links
1. artificial respiration
2. Mechanical ventilationIn medicine, mechanical ventilation is a method to mechan... Read more
1. vampire; bloodsucker
2. VampireVampires are mythological or folkloric beings who subsist... Read more
1. to inhale; to breathe in; to suck up; to imbibe
- すいこ 。
- The air-conditioner isn't taking in enough air.
2. to absorb; to soak up
- すいこ 。
- A sponge absorbs water.
吸込む 【すいこむ】、吸いこむ 【すいこむ】
1. cigarette end; cigarette butt; tobacco ashes
吸殻 【すいがら】、吸いがら 【すいがら】、吸がら 【すいがら】
1. to suck up; to absorb; to squeeze (money)
吸取る 【すいとる】、吸いとる 【すいとる】
1. to suck up; to pump up; to draw up; to absorb; to extract
- はず 、
- すいあ 、
- てきりょう 、
- Remove the cap from the ink refill bottle, fill the dropper with ink, and drip an appropriate amount onto the marker's core.
2. to siphon off (profits, etc.); to exploit
3. to take up others' opinions, hopes, etc.
吸いあげる 【すいあげる】、吸上げる 【すいあげる】
1. labored breathing; laboured breathing; dyspnea; dyspnoea
2. DyspneaDyspnea, shortness of breath (SOB), or air hunger, is the... Read more
1. respiratory illness
2. Respiratory diseaseRespiratory disease is a medical term that encompasses pa... Read more