Words — 105 found
1. you; buddy; palMale term or language, Familiar language, also used colloquially by young females
- もんだい 。
- Your plan to buy another PC is out of the question.
2. monarch; ruler; sovereign; (one's) masterorig. meaning
Common word JLPT N1 Links
1. ruler; monarch; sovereign
2. MonarchA monarch is the person who leads a monarchy. This is a f... Read more
1. you (people)
2. gentlemen; ladies and gentlemen; my friends; everyonemaking appeal, etc.
1. reigning; controlling
2. to reign; to dictate; to control
- The king reigned over his people for forty years.
1. man of virtue; wise man; (true) gentleman
2. person of high rank
3. the four gentlemen (plum, chrysanthemum, orchid, and bamboo)See also 四君子
1. you (plural); all of you; you allFamiliar language, Male term or language, also used colloquially by young females
1. daughter of a person of high rank (i.e. a king, noble, aristocrat, etc.)Honorific or respectful (sonkeigo)
1. you (primarily used by men in letters to their equals or inferiors)Polite (teineigo)
1. one's wifeFamiliar language, when speaking with a close friend
2. wife (of somebody below the speaker in rank)
妻君: Ateji (phonetic) reading.
1. Imperial reign
2. Kimigayo (Japanese national anthem)
3. Kimigayois the national anthem of post-1868 Japan. It is also one... Read more
1. absolute monarchy
2. Absolute monarchyAbsolute monarchy is a monarchical form of government in ... Read more
1. constitutional monarchy; limited monarchy
2. Constitutional monarchyConstitutional monarchy (or limited monarchy) is a form o... Read more
1. enlightened despot
2. Enlightened absolutismEnlightened absolutism (also called by later historians b... Read more
1. the four gentlemen (plum, chrysanthemum, orchid, and bamboo)
2. Four GentlemenThe Four Gentlemen, also called the Four Noble Ones, in C... Read more