Words — 842 found
2. SignatureA signature (from Latin: signare, "to sign") is a handwri... Read more
- This is a very famous haiku by Basho.
1. famous place
2. name of a part (of an instrument, etc.)Only applies to などころ
3. name and addressOnly applies to などころ
4. Meishoare sites in Japan which are famous for their association... Read more
1. business card
2. Business cardBusiness cards are cards bearing business information abo... Read more
1. pronounlinguistics terminology
- せつぞくし +
- だいめいし 」
- Relative pronouns perform as 'conjunction + pronoun'.
2. synonym; classic example; pattern; byword; representative
- The name Cleopatra has become a byword for a beautiful woman.
3. PronounIn linguistics and grammar, a pronoun is a pro-form that ... Read more
1. famous product; special product; speciality; specialty
2. MeibutsuMeibutsu (名物) is a Japanese term for famous products asso... Read more
1. nounlinguistics terminology
2. NounPut simply, a noun is a word used to name a person, place... Read more
なことば: Out-dated or obsolete kana usage.
1. honor; honour; credit; prestige
2. HonourHonour or honor (see spelling differences; from the Latin... Read more
Common word JLPT N1 Links
1. name plate; name tag; label
2. Name tagA name tag is a badge or sticker worn on the outermost cl... Read more
1. (full) name; identity
1. (addressee's) name; (recipient's) name and address
宛て名 【あてな】、あて名 【あてな】
1. register of names; list of names; roll; register; roster
1. famous; noted; renowned; celebrated; well-known