Words — 275 found
1. frontage; width (of a building, plot of land, etc.)
- ふか 。
- It's as deep as it is wide.
2. breadth (e.g. of one's knowledge); scope (e.g. of one's work); range
1. telephone receiver; telephone mouthpiece
2. making a telephone call; receiving a telephone callSee also 電話口に出る でんわぐちにでる
JLPT N2 Links
1. crater; caldera
2. burner (e.g. on a furnace)
3. Volcanic craterA volcanic crater is a circular depression in the ground ... Read more
1. mouthful; morsel; bite
- た 。
- The lion ate the rabbit in one bite.
2. gulp; sip; draft; draught
- Many were eager to get in on the act.
3. one word; in short
4. one share; one contribution
1. tattling; telling on (someone)See also 密告
告口: Irregular okurigana usage.
1. outlet (e.g. for water or gas)
2. market (for something)
3. outlet (e.g. for excess energy); vent (e.g. for emotions)
- み 。
- Gary found an outlet for his energy in playing football.
捌け口 【はけぐち】、捌け口 【さばけぐち】、さばけ口 【さばけぐち】
1. sake cupPolite (teineigo), Usually written using kana alone, See also 猪口