Words — 30 found
1. reception; acceptance; enjoyment; being given
1. mailbox; letter box; letterbox; mail slot
2. Letter boxA letter box, letterbox, letter plate, letter hole, deed,... Read more
郵便受: Irregular okurigana usage.
1. submitting to (a demand, one's fate, etc.); putting up with; resigning oneself to; accepting (without complaint)
Common word Links
1. giving and receiving; transferring; transfer; changing hands
受授: Irregular kanji usage.
1. sending and receiving; transception
2. to transceive; to send and receive
1. thrust bearing
2. Thrust bearingA thrust bearing is a particular type of rotary bearing. ... Read more