Words — 41 found
1. the past; bygone days; the previous
2. a past (i.e. a personal history one would prefer remained secret); one's past
3. past (tense); preterit; preteritelinguistics terminology
4. previous lifeBuddhist term
5. PastMost generally, the past is a term used to indicate the t... Read more
1. withdrawal; revocation; repeal
2. demolition; removal
- He proposed that bicycles be taken away.
1. departure; leaving; going away; evacuation
- It is unlikely that this indictment will lead to his deportation.
Common word JLPT N1 Links
1. elimination; erasure; clearing; dissipating; melting away
2. elimination (of variables)Mathematics
3. Extinction (1995 novel)Extinction is the last of Thomas Bernhard’s novels. It wa... Read more
1. aorist tense (Greek); past-perfective tenselinguistics terminology