Words — 5 found
Common word Links
1. assistant; associate; vice-; sub-; deputy; substitute; auxiliary; supplementary; additional; collateral
- にねんせい 、
- やくいん 。
- つとめ 。
- It was your cousin. Second year, current member of student council, club activity is basketball, working as vice captain.
2. duplicate; copy
3. adverbAbbreviation, See also 副詞, dictionary tag used in dictionaries
1. helper; assistant; second
介添 【かいぞえ】、介副 【かいぞえ】
介添: Irregular okurigana usage. 介副: Out-dated kanji.
1. ranking vice-minister in the Department of Worship (ritsuryo system); deputy ministerArchaism, See also 大輔 たいふ
1. original and copy (of a document)
2. principal and vice; chief and vice-chief