Words — 80 found
- The girl in the picture is wearing a crown not of gold but of flowers.
2. crown; diadem; coronet
3. top kanji radicalOnly applies to かんむり
4. first verse of a haikai, etc.Only applies to かむり, See also 俳諧
5. best; peerless; firstOnly applies to かん
6. name; title; named sponsorship of a program, event, team, etc.Only applies to かんむり
7. Crown (headgear)A crown is the traditional symbolic form of headgear worn... Read more
冠 【かん】、冠 【かむり】、冠 【かんぶり】
1. crown; diadem
- When she appeared in court, she was wearing a sort of crown.
2. bottle cap
- It wasn't a 100 yen coin, it was a bottle cap.
1. laurel wreath
2. Gekkeikan (sake manufacturer)
3. Laurel wreathA laurel wreath is a circular wreath made of interlocking... Read more
1. uncrowned; without rank
2. having no championship wins; receiving no (major) awards
1. twenty years of age
2. youth; early age; tender age of ...
若冠: Irregular kanji usage.
1. tree canopy; tree crown
2. Crown (botany)The crown of a plant refers to the totality of the plant'... Read more
1. polar cap
2. Polar ice capA polar ice cap is a high latitude region of a planet or ... Read more
1. canopy (of a forest); tree canopy; crown canopy
2. Canopy (biology)In biology, the canopy is the aboveground portion of a pl... Read more
2. Corona (optical phenomenon)In meteorology, a corona is produced by the diffraction o... Read more
1. benkan; square-topped ceremonial crown with jeweled tasselsHistorical term
1. imperial coronation crown
2. celestial crown; crown worn by Buddha and celestial beings