Words — 36 found
1. editing; compilation
2. EditingEditing is the process of selecting and preparing written... Read more
編修 【へんしゅう】、編輯 【へんしゅう】
編修: Rarely-used kanji form. 編輯: Rarely-used kanji form.
1. training (esp. in-service); induction course
1. taking (a class); studying; completion (of a course)
履習: Rarely-used kanji form.
Common word JLPT N2 Links
1. self-study; teaching oneself
2. studying by oneself (at school) while the teacher is absentOnly applies to 自習
Common word Links
1. (editorial) supervision; general editorship
2. supervising directorSee also 監修者
1. entrance fee; initiation fee; registration fee; present to a teacher
2. gift of dried meat from a new vassal or pupilArchaism
束修: Irregular kanji usage.