Words — 214 found
1. to be rested; to feel at ease; to repose; to be relieved
1. lunch break; noon recess; noon rest period
1. without sleep or rest; day and nightYojijukugo (four character compound)
1. temporary absence from school
1. there is nothing more that can be done; it's all over
- It is all up with him by this time.
万事窮す: Irregular kanji usage.
1. resting at times
2. with careful thought; after proper considerationused reproachfully
1. club that has suspended its activities
- There were so few proper members in the badminton club that it was half-way between dead and 'on break'.
2. not attending one's club