Words — 32 found
1. death; mortality
- う 。
- We were shocked at the news of his death.
2. to die; to pass away
- His wife was killed in the accident.
1. escape; flight; running away; elopement; fleeing
1. downfall; ruin; collapse; destruction
1. nation's times of peace and war, rise and fallYojijukugo (four character compound)
1. rise and fall; ups and downs; waxing and waning; prosperity and decline; vicissitudesYojijukugo (four character compound)
1. life-and-death matter; an emergency or crisis where survival is threatenedYojijukugo (four character compound)
1. spending all one's time in idle amusement away from home; being absorbed in self-indulgent pleasuresYojijukugo (four character compound)
1. the fate of a nation; life-or-death (situation) for a nation; national crisisYojijukugo (four character compound)