Words — 158 found
はいだつ: Out-dated or obsolete kana usage.
1. to distribute; to hand out; to deliver; to deal out; to serve out
2. to allot; to allocate; to place (staff, soldiers, etc.); to station
1. arrangement (of resources); deployment; stationing; posting; disposition; configuration; layout
1. consideration; concern; attention; thoughtfulness; making arrangements; care; trouble
1. distribution (e.g. films, rice)
- ねん 、東映
- えいが 。
- "Gang Wives" is a Yakuza movie released in 1986 by Toei Distribution Network.
2. rationing (e.g. food, gasoline)
- The government rationed meat during the war.
3. food ration
1. spouse; wife; husband; partner
1. allotment; apportionment; share
3. DividendDividends are payments made by a corporation to its share... Read more
1. arrangement; disposition
2. arrayComputing, Only applies to 配列
3. Array data structureIn computer science, an array data structure or simply ar... Read more
排列: Rarely-used kanji form.
1. assignment (of a person to somewhere); attachment (of a person to another unit, organization, etc.)
1. artificial insemination by sperm from husband
1. plumbing; piping
2. PlumbingPlumbing is the system of pipes and drains installed in a... Read more