Words — 168 found
1. play; playing; game
2. pleasure; amusement; pastime; recreation; diversion
- Our next trip is for pleasure, not for work.
3. play (in a mechanism, e.g. a steering wheel)
4. flexibility (in a performance, art, etc.); freedom
5. flyleafAbbreviation, See also 遊び紙
6. Play (activity)Play is a term employed in psychology and ethology to des... Read more
1. amusement park
3. Amusement parkAmusement and theme parks are terms for a group of entert... Read more
1. to play (games, sports); to enjoy oneself; to have a good time
- あそ 。
- There were two children playing on the street.
2. to mess about (with alcohol, gambling, philandery, etc.)
3. to be idle; to do nothing; to be unused
- あそ 。
- The machine is lying idle.
4. to meet up (with friends); to hang out
5. to give oneself up (to gambling, drinking, etc.)
6. to go to (for pleasure or for study)as 〜に遊ぶ
7. to tease (someone); to play (with)See also もてあそぶ
8. to intentionally throw a ball to lower the batter's concentrationBaseball
あすぶ: Out-dated or obsolete kana usage.
2. PlaygroundA playground or play area is a place with a specific desi... Read more
1. to let (someone) play; to keep (someone) amused; to entertain
- Don't let the children play on this street.
2. to leave idle; to not make use of; to let go to waste
3. to doHonorific or respectful (sonkeigo) language
4. to doHonorific or respectful (sonkeigo) language, See also ご免あそばせ, as お...あそばす or ご...あそばす
1. swimming; bathing
- He was the first man to float in space.
2. getting on in the worldSee also 遊泳術
1. pleasure boat; sightseeing boat; tour boat; excursion boat
2. CruiseferryA cruiseferry is a ship that combines the features of a c... Read more
1. to grow wild; to run to waste; to become degenerate
2. to become rough (of art, craft, etc.); to lose refinement; to deteriorate (of skill)
3. to intensify (of wind, rain, etc.); to become more severeusu. after -masu stem
進む 【すさむ】、遊む 【すさむ】
1. to play around; to gallivant about
遊び回る 【あそびまわる】、遊び廻る 【あそびまわる】
遊び廻る: Rarely-used kanji form.
1. shortstop; shortBaseball
2. ShortstopShortstop, abbreviated SS, is the baseball fielding posit... Read more