1. to escape; to run away
迯げる: Out-dated kanji.
1. to run away; to flee; to make off; to take to one's heels; to escape
2. to start to run away
逃げだす 【にげだす】、逃出す 【にげだす】、にげ出す 【にげだす】
1. to make good one's escape; to get away; to outrun
2. to hold on (and win); to win narrowly
Common word Links
1. way out; means to escape; escape route
逃道 【にげみち】、逃げ路 【にげみち】
逃げ路: Irregular kanji usage.
1. to run around trying to escape; to run from place to place
逃げまわる 【にげまわる】、逃回る 【にげまわる】
1. to run about trying to escape
逃げまどう 【にげまどう】、逃惑う 【にげまどう】