Words — 7 found
1. light (i.e. not heavy); feeling light (i.e. offering little resistance, moving easily)Antonym: 重い
- かる 。
- Although Eri's suitcase looks heavy, it's actually very light.
2. light (i.e. of foot); effortless; nimble; agile
- I felt very light on my feet afterwards.
3. non-serious; minor; unimportant; trivial
- す 。
- However he wasn't seriously hurt and got away with light bruising.
4. slight; small; gentle; soft; easy; lighthearted (e.g. joke)
- かん 。
- I felt a light touch on my shoulder.
5. easy; simple
6. indiscriminateSee also 口が軽い
- I'm short-tempered, and a loose-tongued man.
1. pumice stone
2. PumicePumice /ˈpʌmɨs/ is a textural term for a volcanic rock w... Read more
1. Karuizawa Station
2. Karuizawa StationKaruizawa Station is a train station located in Karuizawa... Read more
2. Karuizawa, NaganoKaruizawa, Nagano is a town in Kitasaku District, Nagano,... Read more