Words — 17 found
1. meaning; tenor; gist
- It was a delightful bit of nonsense.
2. effect; influence
3. appearance; aspect
4. grace; charm; refinement; taste; elegance
- There is no accounting for tastes.
趣き: Irregular okurigana usage.
1. hobby; pastime
2. tastes; preference; liking
3. HobbyA hobby is a regular activity or interest that is underta... Read more
Common word JLPT N1 Links
1. meaning; point (e.g. of a statement); gist; effect
2. goal; intent; object; aim; pointOnly applies to 趣旨
- い 。
- The doctor spoke to the effect that my father would soon get better.
1. to go in the direction of; to proceed toward; to proceed according to; to repair to; to betake oneself to
2. to become; to face (facts, circumstances, etc.)
3. to abide by; to agree to; to consent to; to obeyArchaism
赴く 【おもぶく】、趣く 【おもむく】、趣く 【おもぶく】、趨く 【おもむく】、趨く 【おもぶく】
1. to devise an elaborate plan; to exercise one's ingenuity; to work out a scheme