Words — 23 found
1. buying and reading (book, magazine, etc.); subscribing (incl. free subscriptions); taking (e.g. newspaper)
1. procurement; purchase; buyingOnly applies to 購買
2. school store; co-op; school canteen; tuck shopAbbreviation, See also 購買部 こうばいぶ
校売: Irregular kanji usage.
1. purchasing power parity theory; PPP theory
2. Purchasing power parityIn economics, purchasing power parity (PPP) asks how much... Read more
1. to atone for; to expiate; to redeem; to make up for; to compensate for