Words — 18 found
1. propriety; right and wrong; advisability; possibility
2. pro and con; ayes and noes
- There were a lot of opinions, pro and con, on this question.
1. pericarp (ripened ovary wall forming part of a fruit)
2. skin (of a fruit); peel; rind
3. Fruit anatomyFruit anatomy is the internal structure of fruit, the mat... Read more
1. improvement (to a piece of writing or painting); revision; correction; touching up
1. diagram below
- The components obtained by distillation of coal tar are as shown below.
1. monument at cemetery entrance
2. HuabiaoHuabiao is a type of ceremonial columns used in tradition... Read more
1. considering the pros and cons of; examining arguments for and against
1. hut where a fire was kept to keep deer, wild boars, etc. away from fields; hut where a mosquito-repelling fire was keptArchaism, meaning uncertain
鹿火屋 【かひや】、蚊火屋 【かびや】、蚊火屋 【かひや】