Words — 66 found
1. to be different from what was previously said; to be different from what was promised
1. to change the subject (e.g. away from something awkward or inconvenient)
1. to bring up a subject; to touch on a matter
- "Well, it's hot again today, isn't it?" "That's one more time you've started with a bland topic."
1. to begin to speak
- わ 。
- There are so many things to tell you that I don't know where to start.
1. being good at conversation; conversationalist; good talker
1. to not understand what somebody is getting at; to not understand what is being talked about