Words — 30 found
1. to raise; to bring to (someone's attention)
2. to appeal to (reason, emotions, etc.); to work on (one's emotions); to play on (one's sympathies)See also 理性に訴える
- うった 。
- The country appealed to the United Nations for help.
3. to complain
- うったえ 。
- The patient is always complaining of a headache.
4. to sue (a person); to take someone to court
- うった 。
- The middle aged man was charged with assault.
5. to resort to (e.g. arms, violence)See also 暴力に訴える
- We should not resort to arms to settle international disputes.
1. (lawsuit) costs
2. Court costsCourt costs (also called law-costs, or in the United Stat... Read more
1. pendency; pending legal case; pending litigation; pendente lite
1. appeal (to customers); solicitation (of business); rousing consumer interest (in a product)
1. customer appeal; the power to appeal to customersYojijukugo (four character compound)