Words — 3 found
1. yes; yeah; uh huhSee also うん
2. huh?; what?
3. notSee also ぬ, negative verb ending used in informal speech; abbr. of negative verb ending ぬ
5. at (place, time); in; on; duringSee also に, abbr. of particle に, used esp. when it precedes the verb なる
6. N (kana)ん, in hiragana, or ン in katakana, is one of the Japanese ... Read more
1. some (at the start of a number in place of a digit)
1. probablyArchaism, after a -nai stem
2. will; intend toArchaism
3. would like to have done (for me)Archaism
む: Out-dated or obsolete kana usage.