Words — 63 found
1. fiction; fabrication; concoction
- とりみだ 、
- でき 。
- Bob was so beside himself that he could scarcely tell fact from fiction.
1. falsehood; untruth; lie; misinformation
2. fallacy (logic)
こぎ: Out-dated or obsolete kana usage.
1. full of wiles and tricks; match between persons equal in shrewdness mobilizing all the tricks each can muster; shrewdly avoiding the opponent's strong points and attacking its weaknessesYojijukugo (four character compound)
1. with an open and calm mind; with no preconceived notions; without reserve; frank; candidYojijukugo (four character compound)
1. lethargy; despondency; mental numbness
2. (physical) collapse; prostrationMedicine
1. imaginary unitMathematics
2. Imaginary unitIn mathematics, the imaginary unit or unit imaginary numb... Read more
1. imaginary numberMathematics
2. Imaginary numberAn imaginary number is a number whose square is less than... Read more