Words — 168 found
1. grass; weed; herb; thatch
3. not genuine; substandard
4. LOL; hahaInternet slang, See also ｗ, multiple repetitions of "w" ("LOL") resembles grass: wwwwww
艸: Out-dated kanji or kanji usage.
1. flower; flowering plant
3. Ornamental plantOrnamental plants are plants that are grown for decorativ... Read more
1. cotton plant (Gossypium spp.)Usually written using kana alone
- う 。
- We planted peanuts instead of cotton.
2. batting; wadding; padding
- う 。
- A soft answer is a specific cure of anger.
棉 【わた】、草綿 【わた】、ワタ
1. grassland; meadow
2. MeadowA meadow is a field vegetated primarily by grass and othe... Read more
1. to get tired; to become exhausted; to grow wearyUsually written using kana alone
- I'm very tired from work.
2. to become worn out; to become battered (from long use)Usually written using kana alone
3. to get tired of (doing); to get fed up withUsually written using kana alone, after the -masu stem of a verb
- Jack was tired from having walked fifty miles.
Common word JLPT N2 Links
1. zori; traditional Japanese thonged sandals
2. Zōriare flat and thonged Japanese sandals made of rice straw ... Read more
じょうり: Out-dated or obsolete kana usage.
1. roots of grass; places hidden from sightSee also 草の根を分けて探す
- I want you to search high and low for a writer who's just right for this project. Leave no stone unturned.
2. grassroots (e.g. of a political party); rank and file
- We must focus on building a solid grass-roots movement.
1. pathfinder; trailblazer; early settler
2. pioneer; founder; originator; groundbreaker
2. HerbivoreHerbivores are organisms that are anatomically and physio... Read more
1. herbaceous plant; herb
2. GrassGrasses, or more technically graminoids, are monocotyledo... Read more
1. grassy field; grassland; meadow
2. grass-covered plain; savannah; prairie; steppeOnly applies to そうげん
3. GrasslandGrasslands are areas where the vegetation is dominated by... Read more
草原 【くさはら】、草原 【くさわら】
1. waste of effort; thankless taskUsually written using kana alone
草臥れ儲け 【くたびれもうけ】、草臥儲 【くたびれもうけ】