Words — 4 found
1. to be heard; to be audible
- き 。
- Oh, I can hear you clearly.
2. to be said to be; to be reputed
- He has a reputation as being straight as an arrow. He'd never get involved in corruption.
聞える 【きこえる】、聴こえる 【きこえる】、聴える 【きこえる】
聴こえる: Irregular kanji usage. 聴える: Irregular kanji usage.
1. being able to hear something (clearly); clearness of a sound; reception (e.g. of a radio station)
2. reputation; renown; fame; hearsay
3. impression (that something gives off); respectability
4. sonoritylinguistics terminology
5. Sonority hierarchyA sonority hierarchy or sonority scale is a ranking of sp... Read more
1. bad-mouthing someone so as to be deliberately overheard; intentionally letting someone hear insults or sarcasm regarding them