Words — 27 found
1. textile; fabric
2. TextileA textile or cloth is a flexible woven material consistin... Read more
1. to weave up into fabric
- Around his facts the scientist weaves a logical pattern or theory which gives the facts meaning, order, and significance.
1. to weave a pattern; to begin to weave
- おりだ 。
- He fell a victim to his own ambition.
1. loom; weaving machine
2. Loomloom]] A loom is a device used to weave cloth. The basic ... Read more
織機 【おりき】、織り機 【おりき】
1. to interweave; to weave into
2. to incorporate; to include; to factor in; to take into account; to put in (e.g. one's ideas, suggestions)
織込む: Rarely-used kanji form.
1. female weaver
2. Vega (star in the constellation Lyra); Alpha LyraeAstronomy, Only applies to しょくじょ, See also 織女星 しょくじょせい
織女 【おりめ】、織り女 【おりめ】
1. to weave together; to interweave; to intermingle