Words — 2 found
1. red; crimson; scarlet
- Don't cross the road while the signal is red.
2. red-containing colour (e.g. brown, pink, orange)
3. Red (i.e. communist)Colloquialism, often written as アカ
- It's only the anti-war pinkos who say things like Saddam isn't a threat.
4. red light (traffic)Abbreviation, See also 赤信号
6. complete; total; perfect; obviousSee also 赤の他人
7. copperAbbreviation, Only applies to 赤, See also 銅 あかがね
8. red 5-point card, Abbreviation, See also あかたん
10. RedRed is any of a number of similar colors evoked by light ... Read more
紅 【あか】、朱 【あか】、緋 【あか】
緋: Out-dated kanji.
1. red; crimson; scarlet; vermilion; vermillion紅い is esp. for scarlet
- Helen blushed at their praise.
2. Red; communist
紅い 【あかい】、朱い 【あかい】、緋い 【あかい】、赭い 【あかい】、丹い 【あかい】
朱い: Out-dated kanji. 緋い: Out-dated kanji. 赭い: Out-dated kanji. 丹い: Irregular kanji usage.